Thursday, August 6, 2009

Nike SB Green Hemp Dunk 2010



Here is a look at an upcoming sample of what appears to be a hemp swoosh. This model is most likely if makes it into production to be released with some of the 2010 Nike SB Line.

I love when Nike uses sustainable materials in their products. I acquired my grails two years ago: the Nike SB Dunk Hemp pack. One of the reasons I was pulled into the Nike SB camp was their occasional use of hemp in their product offerings. WHY HEMP IS GREAT

I also try to purchase Nike Considered products. This is the brainchild of the most influential designers at Nike. In short Nike Considered takes into account the impact of the manufuacturing process of its' products and tries to minimize the biological and environmental damage.

So after all of this, these kicks are a definite buy for me. Oh yeah, check out the other samples for 2010, there are some interesting color-ways slated up for next year.

No comments:

Search This Blog