Monday, January 5, 2009

Nike SB Dunk Mid - Plaid Midsection Sample



What we have pictured here is close to the final version of a spring release, but only a sample. I always love plaid in a shoe; I have the Todd Jordan SB Blazers I still rock. Although I do not usually purchase mids (I had my local shop set me aside a pair of Tokyo's, but one of the owners sold them on me by accident), I do appreciate a good design. This is a solid design that doesn't hurt my eyes.

I would like to emphasize that if your local shop has SB's cop your kicks from them. If supports your local economy and cuts down on pollution from shipping. You might pay $3 more but it keeps your local economy going, not to mention you get to try on the kicks.

Thanks nikesb.org

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome. thanks for the post .

footeking said...

no doubt. thanks for reading the blog.

Tyler said...

hey. where can i purchase these shoes? I fell in love with them the minute i saw them. can i buy them online? hit me up at at gmail.

seveneleven1503@gmail.com

Thanks,
Tyler

AudreyDavis said...

hey. where can i purchase these shoes?
Kiss.

footeking said...

It is hard to find SB's anytime after the month they are released. Right now you can try ebay to see if anyone has them up there. Keep on top of the releases every month so you don't miss a good design.

Anonymous said...

I want :( but I dont find it in nowhere !

can you help me (us*) ? '-'

footeking said...

http://www.flightclubla.com/p.php?fc=la&c=sb&sc=dunksbmd&i=080477

They are here.

footeking said...

They didn't end up doing the plaid mid-section.

Search This Blog