Thursday, January 15, 2009

Nike Snowboarding Zoom Force 1 DK-YS Danny Kass signature boot



I am not a boarder but I can appreciate the style aspect of snowboarding, especially when Nike enters the battle. I ski, but I am not afraid of the terrain parks.

I scoped some great Burton gear last winter when I was out in Jackson Hole, but now Burton has some comp:

Nike Snowboarding has revealed the latest incarnation of its Zoom Force 1 snowboarding boot.

The DK-YS is a signature model for Nike rider Danny Kass and is covered in artwork by Arbito.

To promote Danny’s boot, Nike has produced an ad featuring the rider and animation also by Arbito, similar to his designs on the boot.

See below for stills from the ad and view it in full on High Snobiety and the Nike Snowboarding site, which also contains more info and pics of the boot. If you look closely, you’ll catch several glimpses of a forthcoming Dunk Mid SB, slated for a July ‘09 release, adorning Mr Kass’ feet.

Thanks NikeSB.org.

No comments:

Search This Blog