Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nike SB P-Rod 3 Exclusive Pics via Savage Photography





I am looking forward to seeing what the PROD 3 has in terms of design and comfort.
My first pair of SB's were the hemp PROD's, I shyed away NIKE SB at first due to the lack of sustainable materials.

I am into sustainable materials when choosing my clothing and kicks. I do have the dunk low hemp pack (Green, blue, and red) to further support the idea that I love organic cotton, hemp, and bamboo.

I do buy stuff from Nike's Considered line when the design is good. If you don't know about Nike Considered check out the link.

Currently I am rocking these this winter. They are a considered design that work in the Northeast for the cold winter months of pounding the pavement to get to work.

THE PROD3:

NSB Member Savage explains below-

“So, today I got the chance to take some photos of Prod skating. It’s amazing seeing a pro in person, haha. After a while, I finally realized that he was skating in his Prod 3’s. These definitely look like the thinnest of his series of pro model shoes. That’s good for some board feel when skating. Still in a non-vulc type of sole. Toecap is a mixture of leather/suede, which has a different, symbolic design. Somewhat symbolic like the cement print on air jordans and other print on safari materials. The swoosh is leather as well. Most of the shoe however is made of suede.”

via nikesb.org

No comments:

Search This Blog