Friday, February 6, 2009

Nike Sportswear Air Zoom Toki Lux





I know I am getting away from the core mission of this blog. But I couldn't help but show these off. I am definitely rocking these in the spring. I own two pair of Vans Chukka Boots. Now I can have my swoosh and Chukka boot too.

Nike Sportswear introduces the Zoom Toki Lux is a direct hit on the emerging popularity of the chukka style sneakers. The stylish design comes in three colorways (Black, Medium Brown, Blur), all with a little touch of light blue accents. On Feb 13th, first two color tones will be available exclusively at ALIFE (NYC), Bodega (Boston), Darkside (San Francisco), DQM (NYC), Goods (Seattle), HUF (San Francisco), Shoe Gallery (Miami), UNDFTD (LA, Las Vegas, Santa Monica) and both Nike Sportswear stores in LA/NYC while the Blur will only be available through 21 Mercer.

via individual sole

No comments:

Search This Blog